There’s a reason why so many children’s books and films have animal themes and characters – kids love them! And when toddlers are learning their first words, sound effects make great teaching tools. (I still wonder whether my son will ever learn that it’s actually called a dog and not a “woof woof!”)
Inspired by my own love of animals, (and the joy I get from watching children learn about animals and all their noises), here are some gift ideas for the Itty Bitty Animal Lover.
2) Orchard Toys Farmyard Puzzles, set of 6 made from recycled cardboard (RRP $27.95)
3) Sophie the Giraffe Teething Toy, made from all-natural rubber, she’s ever-so-sweet (RRP $34.95)
4) Dandelion Plush Duck, 100% organic cotton and stuffed with corn fibre, it rattles too! (RRP $34.95)
6) Zebra Pull-a-long toy, made from eco-friendly rubber wood (RRP $34.95)
7) Organic Cotton “Jungle” Lunchbug (RRP $39.95)
8) Set of 4 Farm Animals Puzzles, made from recycled cardboard (RRP $19.95)