Baby’s first Christmas is such a special time, and we all know new parents are often in need of not just cute clothes but baby essentials like skin care, baby bottles, swaddle blankets and pacifiers too. Why not give them something that’s not only useful, but all-natural, organic and safe too?
Here’s our eco-fabulous gift guide for those Itty Bitty Babies in your life.
1) Ringley all-natural maple wood and organic cotton teething ring (RRP $19.95)
2) Aden + Anais organic muslin wraps in four styles: Bloom, Safari, Sky and Snuggle Bug. Each one comes with a matching organic muslin bag (RRP $39.95)
3) Natursutten all-natural rubber pacifiers are BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free (RRP $9.95)
4) Green to Grow baby bottles (and nipples) are toxin free and eco-friendly (RRP $19.95-22.95)
5) Little Wings Organic cotton dress with fairy pattern, designed in Australia (RRP $54.95)
6) Little Wings Organic Cotton bloomers with frill, designed in Australia (RRP $24.95)
7) Organic cotton and lace baby dress, made from 100% organic Egyptian Cotton (RRP $44.95)
8) Plan Toys Baby Car, made from eco-friendly and chemical-free wood (RRP $22.95)
9) Dandelion Organic Cotton baby toys: Crinkle Bear ; Squeaker Duck and Rattling Frog (RRP $16.95 each)
10) Little Innoscents certified organic bath products and skin care (RRP $10.99- $19.99)