If you’re looking for some sweet Easter treats that don’t involve chocolate and that are eco-fabulous too, here’s our Easter gift guide for the Itty Bitties in your life.
1) Organic cotton “Birds nest” baby onesie $27.95
2) Dandelion Organic Duck squeaker baby toy, with a squeaky pudgy belly and happy hands that crinkle! $16.95
3) Jack N Jill Organic Toothpaste, in 5 fruity flavours $6.95 (no added colour, sugar or preservatives)
4) Jack N Jill Biodegradable Toothbrush $5.95, made from 100% corn starch that can be added to your compost
5) The Yolk Folk recycled paper animals $12.95, a very sweet set of chicks and an eco-friendly toy
6) Makedo Cup Critters $5.95. Upcycle a plain coffee cup into a fun Easter bunny!
7) Pink Bunny Organic Teething Blanket $26.95. Helps support organizations dedicated to Breast Cancer Research
8) Organic Plush Duck $34.95, made from organic velour with textured toes, tuggable wings and a rattle, too
9) Kids Konserve Nesting Trio of Stainless Steel containers $32.95. Three sizes perfect for storing Easter treats!